Real estate LAW
If you’re looking at real estate you should also be looking at a real estate lawyer.
The implications of a real estate transaction are things that you or your business should understand well in advance of any deal. Our team of lawyers has the expertise to assist buyers and sellers of commercial and residential properties, including acreages and condominiums, from the initial drafting of a real estate contract all the way through to possession. We specialize in all aspects of real estate law, including rent-to-own agreements, mortgages, refinancing and conveyancing.
We can guide you through the following areas of real estate law:
- Real estate development
- Residential purchase and sale transactions
- Residential and commercial mortgages
- Construction financing agreements
- Resolving disputes
- Landlord residential tenancy issues
- Commercial real estate and leases
- Rent-to-own and ownership agreements